Public feedback interface
Otic is a brand of Junlam
Security researchers can notify Junlam of security vulnerabilities in Otic devices.
Junlam official website
Contact of Junlam’s security department
Security report from independent security expert
Junlam has signed a partnership with Security Corporation, who will provide a security test report for Junlam’s Otic devices.
Software vulnerability monitoring
Monitor the public information of the following websites through regular and continuous monitoring.
• CVE (http://cve.mitre.org/)
• NVD (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
• CWE (http://cwe.mitre.org/)
Software maintenance update strategy
Monitor version updates for third-party components and update to the latest version to avoid the existence of known vulnerabilities. Fixes for severity vulnerabilities will be bundled in existing updates.
When any vulnerability is identified, update the firmware as follows:
1. Vulnerabilities identified by customers, users, etc.
2. A security related review meeting must be held immediately and the corresponding solution needs to be presented.
In particular, participants must include security technology manager, project development manager, firmware architecture
manager, and Technical Director.
CVSSv2 will be used as a reference standard for assessing and prioritizing vulnerability.
3. According to the solution, the developer performs the specific implementation.
4. Code review. Reviewers should include security technology manager and project development.
5. Release firmware.
6. QA team test the firmware. If there are any problems, go back to step three.
7. Code merged into trunk branch.
8. The project manager notify customers that they need to update the software and get customer’s upgrade confirmation.
9. Perform OTA on the corresponding project.
Security response plan
If security incident arises, the incident must be treated as the highest priority urgent. CEO and CTO must be aware of this incident and participate in incident handling.If the incident is a software maintenance issue, then it will be handled according to the process of the “Software maintenance update strategy” in this document. A tripartite meeting should be held immediately. The meeting needs to collect information, clarify the situation of the accident, and estimated timelines for remediation of an incident. If there is a special major impact incident, Junlam will discuss the timelines for remediation with customer.
Factory Address: NO.277 Pingkui Road, Shijing Community, Pingshan Street, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen, China.
Shenzhen R&D office: Room 522, 9 Keji Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong,China.